....so I am just not wanting to blog.
Earlier today I had all this stuff I was going to put up but I am in a good mood at the moment so I don't want to talk about all the sad crap and bring myself down again.
As I have said before March/April really suck for me. I thought I would be able to get through this time of year without feeling this way.
I give.
I feel this way.
As much as I have tried to pretend I was okay to myself at least, I'm not.
Stuff was said at Makily's IEP that I just didnt go into....with ANYONE...not even Allen. That was until last week. When I talked about it, it just sent me over the edge. So here I am again, sad.....and depressed in the weeks before my daughter's birthday.
I will blog more this week, I just can't do it right now. Allen is home this week, he and I have been laughing and joking for the last couple of hours so I just don't want to get too deep here and ruin my mood.
Didnt want all you bloggies to wonder where I went though.
Still don't have the pics from the weekend yet. Trishtwo has my camera. I am dying.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Nothing good to say....
Posted by Patyrish at 3/18/2009 07:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So where's the pictures?! :p
Pictures, Trish! Dying here! :o)
Sorry March & April suck. Glad vacation was good though. Thinking of you.
I am so glad you admit to all of this. I thought I was the only one who didn't look back at their child's birth with happiness. April sucks for me. I would like to stay in bed the whole month and not talk to anyone. My daughter's 22q11.2 deletion is nothing compared to your angel's. Thanks for being real!
Post a Comment