....just blaaaaa.
March/April suck for me.
Every year.
Brings back nasty memories.
Things I'd like to forget but never will.
A fellow ES mamma posted last night about how sad it all still makes her.
sigh
Been a bad, yucky day.
I don't even want to blog about all of it right now.
I've cried a ton tonight about it.
We are going to a "resort" in Orlando on Saturday to lay by the pool and drink Margarita's.
Hopefully the relaxation and sun will pull me out of this funk.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I'm here....
Posted by Patyrish at 3/12/2009 07:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hugs. My bad month is October- 3 dead babies in October. Not a good month for me. Have a margarita for me, my vampire baby won't give up the boobie milk so I can go back to being a lush. Sigh....
My bad month is January-when our daughter passed away in '05 :(
*Hugs* I hope you have a good time in Orlando-drink one for me!
May you never have a bad March or April again. May your future days be filled with wonder, happiness and miracles. May you never look back and grieve. May each step that you take leave a footprint on land that you have conquered.
Much love to you, Trish. Im standing by if you need me.
my bad month is july. im a nurse and had a 3 month old baby as a pt. (victim of child abuse) he didnt make it.=(
not to bring you further down during your bad month, just to let you know your not alone.
sending e-hugs
(((Hugs))) Have fun this weekend!
Oh my. You are my heart today. I am RIGHT THERE with you for pretty much the same reasons. I am thinking about opening up a bottle of wine (and for my blog, a bottle of whine) :-)...
((((hugs)))). I found your blog a while ago but don't generally comment as I do wonder if people really want strangers commenting on their blog. I am thinking of you though and sending you some thoughts :)
I wanted to ask if you would like a free, custom blog design? I run a scheme called "write from the heart" from my blog and I offer free blog designs for people who are sick or who have sick children. It's my way of giving something back to people. If you are interested you can find out more information here http://thepimpmyblogblog.blogspot.com/search/label/write%20from%20the%20heart. If you are not interested, please feel free to tell other people who might be interested. Thanks :)
Post a Comment