Monday, March 16, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

Hi Bloggies.

That was a huge relaxation sigh.

Weekend has been great.

Started out rocky on Friday night before it even began. LOOOOOONG confusing story and if I tried to blog it all, it would leave you scratching your heads. I'd likely be annoyed again too in rehashing it so I just won't go there.

ANYWAY

My babies were amazing, the sun was warm, drinks were cold and the pool WAS PERFECT. I have a sunburn that's even perfect if that makes sense. Ya know burnt enough to know it's gonna turn brown but not burnt enough that you are in so much pain you needs globs of solarcaine and aloe?

We are checking out of the hotel in a few mins. Thought I would blog while it was quiet and I had a second. Gotta love a hotel with high speed Internet right?

I have pics galore that I will post later on today when I get home. I hope I actually have my camera and Trishtwo doesn't...hmmmm I will have to call them.

I also have a HILARIOUS story from Saturday morning. While it makes me look incredibly stupid, it shows how scatterbrained I truly am. I took pictures of my oversight because really had I not seen it firsthand myself I wouldn't have believed I really did this. REALLY......

If I couldn't laugh at myself where would I be today?

Makily has a neuro appt at 10:30, it's just her six month follow up. No problems there thankfully. We'll probably go to lunch and then home after that.

Stay tuned for pics of sun, fun and insanity with me.

**fyi....only negative thing is that I realized I AM A COW (okay I already knew I had a huge butt, just being a bathing suit all weekend was a HARSH reminder I guess). Gotta get back on a diet/work out plan. Maybe I will take Michelle's advice and eat fiber 24/7. I think that's the equivalent of a colonic right? LOLOL

It'd be nice to be HAWT for the summer.

1 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm working on getting hawt too. Good luck. :)