........recovering from the plague...okay so it's just strep throat.
I have felt like death the last week and I am so glad to finally be feeling somewhat better. I couldn't hold or touch Makily all day Friday or Saturday and UGH it killed me. She kept looking at me like "come get me" and I couldn't. We have snuggled most of today though so that's good. We are watching her closely for any signs that she is getting strep but so far so good. I am SO THANKFUL she has not gotten it. It was miserable for me so I can't imagine what it would be like for Makily. Please pray she does not get it over the next few days.
I finally got the birthday video done!
I have felt like death the last week and I am so glad to finally be feeling somewhat better. I couldn't hold or touch Makily all day Friday or Saturday and UGH it killed me. She kept looking at me like "come get me" and I couldn't. We have snuggled most of today though so that's good. We are watching her closely for any signs that she is getting strep but so far so good. I am SO THANKFUL she has not gotten it. It was miserable for me so I can't imagine what it would be like for Makily. Please pray she does not get it over the next few days.
I finally got the birthday video done!
ENJOY!
I will blog more tomorrow, I'm off to eat some more flavor ice. That's stuff addicting.

1 comments:
I love the new look! You're going to have to tell me how you do your headers like that! Glad your feeling better, sore throats are bar none the worst thing after morning sickness! Hooray for Flavor Ice!
Post a Comment