Last night Makily woke up from her nap with ROSY RED cheeks. Typically this means she has a fever. I checked and she was fine. She was in a GREAT mood. Auntie Liz teased her and she was giggling like crazy.
This makes me smile.
************************************************************
Dinner with my sister, brother in law, niece and nephew the other night.
I said "Delaney SMILE", this is what she did?
Then I said "Ugh no, try not looking like Popeye"...she wasn't amused.
Finally got a good one
Micah cheesin', he was in a great mood, he had just gone and seen "The Hulk" with Daddy.
Delaney wanted ALL the yeast rolls.
So that's the last couple of days here for us.
Not much more to say tonight except thanks for all the supportive comments I have been receiving lately. It really helps me in ways I can't describe. Next week is going to be better, I just know it.
I'll leave you with this. It's hard to make out, but it's a picture of my hair....with butter squished into it. Courtesy of Little J.
This makes me smile.
************************************************************
Dinner with my sister, brother in law, niece and nephew the other night.
I said "Delaney SMILE", this is what she did?
Then I said "Ugh no, try not looking like Popeye"...she wasn't amused.
Finally got a good one
Micah cheesin', he was in a great mood, he had just gone and seen "The Hulk" with Daddy.
Delaney wanted ALL the yeast rolls.
So that's the last couple of days here for us.
Not much more to say tonight except thanks for all the supportive comments I have been receiving lately. It really helps me in ways I can't describe. Next week is going to be better, I just know it.
I'll leave you with this. It's hard to make out, but it's a picture of my hair....with butter squished into it. Courtesy of Little J.

7 comments:
I love the photos and yes, even the butter in the hair.
Cathy & Annabel
So, I recently found your blog, my daughter and I fell head over heals for your daughter. (what a cutie!!) Then I read a more recent post, it sounds like you foster as well, could this be?
I am a heart mom and I foster!
kinda crazy....situations of permanancy sound similar as well...
I think I need to read more!
Thanks for the pics! Butter is so sexy. Gotta love kids. Makily is beautiful as usual. Tell Deb that Delaney is a doll. Hang in there and know that I'm praying for you. Seriously hang in there. My prayers often take a while because of my "bad connection." LOL!
tara said...
wow those pics of makily are crazy! a living doll! and the popeye pic is hilarious.
I just found your blog and started reading your story tonight. Your daughter is such a beautiful miracle and blessing. I'm a soon-to-be foster mom too (only 3 more classes until certification)! Thank you for sharing your story.
I've been a blog reading slacker:) I have to tell you, don't apologize for the nature of your posts. Reality does bite, and sometimes, for lack of a better way to say it "life sucks". You are such a fantastic Mama... I don't know hwat to say other than that. Makily and J are so blessed by you. As for the whole foster thing, kudos (does it date me to say that?). I can't imagine. I just life you all up in prayer.
Shannon
that is so my life....butter in the hair.....Don't you just love it though? Life without kids would be so dull. Yesterday though was insane for me....One of those days you want to crawl in the corner and cry:)With three kids everything is BIG. I called David crying and said my eyebrows look like a gorilla landed on them...Seriously I have man eyebrows. I can not even pee on my own....HELP! So lastnight I went up to Walmart into the nail place and had my man hair ripped off my eyes....It hurts so bad at that place but its only $7 there...The langauge is entertaining too:)
Post a Comment