I *think* I am on the road to recovery thank God!
I have actually been able to eat without puking or feel like I have to puke.
The dizziness has gotten better, the headaches are gone.
The shortness of breath is better. I am still getting winded easily but not as bad as it was.
I have all these appointments being scheduled for a pulmonologist, cardiologist etc but I don't even know if I should go now. It does not help that the doctor I am seeing has drug her feet on everything even when I called them crying saying "HELP I FEEL LIKE DEATH".
You would think that when the doctor mentions something like endocarditis to a 30 year old patient that she would be having things done that day or the next day but she really put me on the back burner and I don't like that. I have lost my faith in the majority of doctors at this point in my life.
It's sad really.
*sigh*
So who really knows what was going on with me. My guess is that it was mono/Epstein Barr coupled with a kidney infection. I noticed that the more I took the antibiotics for the kidney infection the better I was feeling.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Update on how I am feeling.
Posted by Patyrish at 6/24/2008 06:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good I was wondering.....
Yay! I'm glad you are starting to feel better!
Had you eaten tomatoes recently? Salmonella can present in many different forms.
Post a Comment