Sorry for the gross "visual" but I seriously believe my child somehow has a container THAT size in her head filled with snot.
I do not have any idea where it is all coming from. It's never ending. I am shocked at the amount of boogers this poor kid has. She coughs and it comes out of her nose AND mouth. Poor baby. Sometimes she coughs and it makes a nice bubble that sticks our of her nostril and it just SITS there waiting for me to "pop" it and wipe it away with tissues.
We have gone through every bib in the house and then some.
She has been getting Triaminic every six hours for two days now.
Last night she woke up COVERED in snot AND with a temp of 103.3.
I am so tired, I know she is tired and MISERABLE.
She started to get better, the temps went away and she actually wasn't coughing as much.
Friday the cough started to come back, now we are right back where we started. She has missed TWO WEEKS of school now. I don't know what to do.
We go to Dr. Pierre at 1:15 today. I don't know what she is going to say.
I wonder if she will be in awe of my child's ability to produce THIS amount of snot?
I will update after Makily's appointment.
*I hope you like my new layout. I have to apologize for the initial font. It WAS terribly blinding and I hope now that I have tweaked my page some that it's easier to read. This is the first time I have used a layout that didn't come right from blogger so it took a bit of adjustment for me but I like it! Very cheery and springy.*
Please pray for Reese (now actually) as she should be going into the surgery to repair her heart. They have rescheduled the surgery a few times and so I know her family is really on their last nerve. It was scheduled to start at 9 am (they are in CA) so please say a prayer for her. Todd and Ashley we are thinking of you and praying so hard for Reese, we have never met but have a bond through our amazing children. Hang in there.
I do not have any idea where it is all coming from. It's never ending. I am shocked at the amount of boogers this poor kid has. She coughs and it comes out of her nose AND mouth. Poor baby. Sometimes she coughs and it makes a nice bubble that sticks our of her nostril and it just SITS there waiting for me to "pop" it and wipe it away with tissues.
We have gone through every bib in the house and then some.
She has been getting Triaminic every six hours for two days now.
Last night she woke up COVERED in snot AND with a temp of 103.3.
I am so tired, I know she is tired and MISERABLE.
She started to get better, the temps went away and she actually wasn't coughing as much.
Friday the cough started to come back, now we are right back where we started. She has missed TWO WEEKS of school now. I don't know what to do.
We go to Dr. Pierre at 1:15 today. I don't know what she is going to say.
I wonder if she will be in awe of my child's ability to produce THIS amount of snot?
I will update after Makily's appointment.
*I hope you like my new layout. I have to apologize for the initial font. It WAS terribly blinding and I hope now that I have tweaked my page some that it's easier to read. This is the first time I have used a layout that didn't come right from blogger so it took a bit of adjustment for me but I like it! Very cheery and springy.*
Please pray for Reese (now actually) as she should be going into the surgery to repair her heart. They have rescheduled the surgery a few times and so I know her family is really on their last nerve. It was scheduled to start at 9 am (they are in CA) so please say a prayer for her. Todd and Ashley we are thinking of you and praying so hard for Reese, we have never met but have a bond through our amazing children. Hang in there.


2 comments:
tara said...
poor baby has been sick for so long now. i'll keep praying!!!
oh man! Im sorry for this sickness. You are really going through quite a bit. I hope she heals up quickly now.
Post a Comment