I am soooo grateful you guys!
That was the quickest and EASIEST surgery EVER!
We got up at 3 AM, in Orlando by six. We were headed home BY NOON!
She did awesome, there was no need to intubate this time. They just placed an LMA and she did fine with that.
SHE IS GETTING SO BIG, it seems like she *may* be outgrowing her airway problems.
The hearing screen was "close to normal". Won't know the full results for a few weeks. I am not concerned about it in the least. Ear tubes went in without a hitch. He used Titanium tubes this time so they will last longer. He said her eardrums were "retracted with some fluid" and he cleaned it all out and things look great!
Here is a video and pics of today.
We got up at 3 AM, in Orlando by six. We were headed home BY NOON!
She did awesome, there was no need to intubate this time. They just placed an LMA and she did fine with that.
SHE IS GETTING SO BIG, it seems like she *may* be outgrowing her airway problems.
The hearing screen was "close to normal". Won't know the full results for a few weeks. I am not concerned about it in the least. Ear tubes went in without a hitch. He used Titanium tubes this time so they will last longer. He said her eardrums were "retracted with some fluid" and he cleaned it all out and things look great!
Here is a video and pics of today.
**btw thanks Michelle, last video I tried to post that didnt work WAS because I didnt embed it in the html mode. I am a dork. Thanks for your help!**
Thanks for all the prayers, they worked. My baby is doing great!

8 comments:
She is SO awesome Trish. I prayed for her all day! Now, next time you go to Orlando, go to Mickey instead!
Trish, what a great video. Im glad you could post it. You look so different. Did you keep losing weight? Whatever you did, you look hawt!
You guys are so sweet together. Kudos to the fam for trukin along so well...
Thanks for sharing the video Trish. I am so glad she is doing so well, yahoo! Hope Baby J is feeling better too. Take care! I am going to be back down in Florida March and April maybe we can meet up?
So glad all went well! Hope Little J is feeling better as well! Hugs to all of you!
Yay!! So glad all went well!!! :0)
I teared up a bit when Allen was playing with her hand...the little smiles...she is loved so well! What a beautiful family... :0)
Yeah! Glad all is going great!!
Loved your video!! I love my girl. Girl..I swear we live the same life. I heard 60cc syringe, she keeps shaking her head, etc. You/I are the exact same mom! LOL
WTG SWEET GIRL!! So excited she did so well. I'm so glad they did the LMA. That's awesome.
OH..yes, I affirm the above.
ARE YOU STILL LOSING WEIGHT? YOU LOOK GREAT!
Loved the video! Thanks for the updates. I'm so glad this went so well! Love,J
Post a Comment