Thursday, January 15, 2009

I surrender.



Things are somewhat resolved.

That being said I am taking a step back.

I am surrendering this (seriously this time....stop laughing...I really mean it) to God.

I fear if I don't this entire situation will ruin me.

I can't let that happen.

I have too many people that love me and need me.

Seriously last night I was slipping down so far that I felt the "old me" coming back. Meaning the "me" when Makily was little and I was so consumed with grief, anger, fear, sadness, depression etc. I do not ever want to be in that place again or become that person.

All I can do is love J with every ounce of me and do what is best for him. Ultimately no matter what I do or say what is to be...will be...I have no control in this.

I have to be patient and see what God does.

I have to wait for him.

I am going to be positive and hopeful in all these things and let God do his work. I have control issues and even bigger issues with being patient and so maybe this is the lesson God is trying to pound into my head. What can I say, I'm hard headed and it's taking a while to sink in.

Please pray for strength for me to be able to stay with this resolve, to leave it with God and to trust him.

I have to have blind faith here....there's no other choice.


Damn, this is hard.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Although we may not always agree, trust in knowing He never gets it wrong.

art said...

Trish,

You are in our thoughts!
Adreanna

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Trish, I'm so sorry.

my life: said...

(I'm in total agreement with Melissa)
Also, remember this...you can surrender: daily, hourly, even by the minute...if needed. I don't know about you but for myself, it's generally more than once. :0)

michelle hays said...

wow. you are fast to respond the right way. Thanks for the inspiration.

Hilary said...

hang in there!! god will deinately take car of you! :)

Gen, Eric, Kyle, Alex and Laurie said...

Praying for you so much!

Proud Mommy To An Angel said...

Girl, I needed that blog post! While my actual situation isn't the same, I am at a point in my life where I keep asking God to take control and then I yank back the reigns. I'm prayin for ya! Love,J