We had a great New Year.
Over a month ago we had planned on going to an event with Trishtwo and Justin. Well I procrastinated in getting a babysitter thinking I had one in the bag (Granny Julie). We asked her the day before and she had made plans. She told us she felt bad and we were like "ugh you have a life too"! Anyway, Allen's brother John was not going out and so we asked him to "sleeping baby sit". J would be asleep when we brought him over and Makily well she's the EASIEST kid to sit ever. Granny would be there an hour after we dropped them off so it was a go for New Year's!
I didnt realize how much I REALLY needed to "let my hair down" until we went out.
We had a blast.
Typically we are a smidge boring. Our "party days" are long over and a exciting evening for us is having people over to play the "Kareoke type" game "LIPS" on the X-Box!
I know we are party animals right?
We went to a benefit for the Humane Society. It was called "Animal Night Fever" and was supposed to be a 70's New Year's Party. I started to dress the part to the hilt but then decided to tone it down and I am glad I did. There was like ONE or TWO people dressed up, thank God I toned it down.
It was catered by Ipanema which is a Brazilian restarant in Ocala. They are SUPER expensive and we have never been there. The food was buffet style AND SO GOOD.

The drinks were done by SKY (a local asian bar) free and the bartenders took care of everyone.

They had a DJ and dancing.
Those that know me realize that the combination of me, free drinks and dancing makes for a good time LOLOLOL.
We got there about 9pm and rang in the New Year there. We took apart our center piece that consisted of a top hat, beads and boas and wore them. Trishtwo and I danced our butts off, she nearly gouged a guy's eye out with her feather boa while doing a Britney Spears type move. He was super sweet about it and she gave him her boa to make up for nearly making him a cyclops. He gladly took the boa and did some pretty interesting yet scary things with it. LOLOL
There were several men there doing the "white boy's overbite" dance. Totally reminded me of my friend Kristy and I in our younger days. We used to do that back in the day making fun of the freaky guys at the club.
So here are the pics from New Year's. It was a great time!
On the way there.


SMILE BABY!!!

The Boys Justin and Allen

Our messy table.

What's with the men not smiling?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwww again

Me (this picture really highlights the "beakness" of my nose. Allen calls me spike :-)

Drink number two...yes it does not take much for me.
Over a month ago we had planned on going to an event with Trishtwo and Justin. Well I procrastinated in getting a babysitter thinking I had one in the bag (Granny Julie). We asked her the day before and she had made plans. She told us she felt bad and we were like "ugh you have a life too"! Anyway, Allen's brother John was not going out and so we asked him to "sleeping baby sit". J would be asleep when we brought him over and Makily well she's the EASIEST kid to sit ever. Granny would be there an hour after we dropped them off so it was a go for New Year's!
I didnt realize how much I REALLY needed to "let my hair down" until we went out.
We had a blast.
Typically we are a smidge boring. Our "party days" are long over and a exciting evening for us is having people over to play the "Kareoke type" game "LIPS" on the X-Box!
I know we are party animals right?
We went to a benefit for the Humane Society. It was called "Animal Night Fever" and was supposed to be a 70's New Year's Party. I started to dress the part to the hilt but then decided to tone it down and I am glad I did. There was like ONE or TWO people dressed up, thank God I toned it down.
It was catered by Ipanema which is a Brazilian restarant in Ocala. They are SUPER expensive and we have never been there. The food was buffet style AND SO GOOD.
The drinks were done by SKY (a local asian bar) free and the bartenders took care of everyone.
They had a DJ and dancing.
Those that know me realize that the combination of me, free drinks and dancing makes for a good time LOLOLOL.
We got there about 9pm and rang in the New Year there. We took apart our center piece that consisted of a top hat, beads and boas and wore them. Trishtwo and I danced our butts off, she nearly gouged a guy's eye out with her feather boa while doing a Britney Spears type move. He was super sweet about it and she gave him her boa to make up for nearly making him a cyclops. He gladly took the boa and did some pretty interesting yet scary things with it. LOLOL
There were several men there doing the "white boy's overbite" dance. Totally reminded me of my friend Kristy and I in our younger days. We used to do that back in the day making fun of the freaky guys at the club.
So here are the pics from New Year's. It was a great time!
On the way there.
SMILE BABY!!!
The Boys Justin and Allen
Our messy table.
What's with the men not smiling?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwwwwww again
Me (this picture really highlights the "beakness" of my nose. Allen calls me spike :-)
Drink number two...yes it does not take much for me.
Me with my boa!
CHAM-PAN-YA
(you throw cham-pan-ya in my face one time shame on you........
(inside joke mom will totally get it...I said it about 100 times that night, no one had any idea what the heck I was talking about but me!!!! I live in my own world.))
KISSES
More Kisses
Who the heck was this kissing me? Just kidding it's Trishtwo
Drinking my New Year's Toast!
Here's to hoping for a wonderful 2009!

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a great time. I drank WAY too much and made a cheeseball of myself. Oh well, live and learn right?
since you dont return my emails there is a free pony walker on www.ok.gov they were going to ship it to me, me pay shipping but it was to big. its the size 1, thats the one makily needs.. oh so jealous you got to go out.. we havent gone anywhere in 9 years.. blaaaaa
Post a Comment