My family always seems to amaze me.
My Mom, Dad and both my sisters all pull together when times get rough.
It's these rough times that always bring us even closer than we were before.
While I sometimes fight with my sisters, I think the world of both of them and I am so grateful they are in my life and I have them to lean on.
Today was Ning-A-Ning's funeral and as I sat next to my Dad, my arm around him I was overcome with pride. Pride for what a strong man he is and especially for what an amazing father he has always been to me.
My sister Deborah has sang since she really could talk. She used to sing EVERY Sunday in church and until today I had forgotten how much her voice touches me. She sang two songs at the funeral and to this day I get chills when I hear her sing. I miss hearing your beautiful voice Deborah. I included a few snippets of my sister singing during the funeral. I tried to figure out how to have it throughout the video but I am not that talented yet. I hope you enjoy hearing her as much as I do.
Rest In Peace Ning-A-Ning.
My Mom, Dad and both my sisters all pull together when times get rough.
It's these rough times that always bring us even closer than we were before.
While I sometimes fight with my sisters, I think the world of both of them and I am so grateful they are in my life and I have them to lean on.
Today was Ning-A-Ning's funeral and as I sat next to my Dad, my arm around him I was overcome with pride. Pride for what a strong man he is and especially for what an amazing father he has always been to me.
My sister Deborah has sang since she really could talk. She used to sing EVERY Sunday in church and until today I had forgotten how much her voice touches me. She sang two songs at the funeral and to this day I get chills when I hear her sing. I miss hearing your beautiful voice Deborah. I included a few snippets of my sister singing during the funeral. I tried to figure out how to have it throughout the video but I am not that talented yet. I hope you enjoy hearing her as much as I do.
Rest In Peace Ning-A-Ning.

3 comments:
You all have been in my thoughts and prayers. Her funeral looked beautiful and Deborah sounded great.
We're praying for your family during this time of losing your grandmother. Grandparents are so special and such a sweet part of life. I love the pictures of her with your children. Too precious for words.
I'm so sorry Trish - the video you made was touching. I am sending all my love....
Post a Comment