Halloween was a blast. The kids had so much fun. They both looked adorable. Micah and Delaney (neice and nephew) looked great too and they were both the little characters they always are. These are the times that I really cherish. My family being together, experiencing milestones and holidays together. We went to the fall festival at the Church.
Here are the pictures.
My "Super Babies"

SuperGirl

Daddy and Kily

Mamma and Kily

Delaney

Micah





Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Expect more blogging today.
I have lots to blog and couldn't see putting it all in one entry.
Here are the pictures.
My "Super Babies"
SuperGirl
Daddy and Kily
Mamma and Kily
Delaney
Micah
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Expect more blogging today.
I have lots to blog and couldn't see putting it all in one entry.

3 comments:
tara said...
awesome! can't wait for more!
Love the pictures! Will look for more updating. Hope that we can get together while I am in Florida. Take care!
Soooooooo CUTE:)
Post a Comment