Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble, Gobble!

I ate way too much Turkey.

I am so sleepy and feel way bloated!

Re-did my layout for Christmas!

Can you tell I couldn't wait to do it?

Getting up in the morning to go shopping on BLACK FRIDAY!

4:00 AM comes early so I need to finish blogging and go to bed.

We are going that early because I have to get back to the house by 10'ish to get ready for Carrie's memorial. It's in the afternoon. I am taking Makily. I hadn't decided if I should take her or not. Carrie's hubby called me yesterday wanted to make sure I was bringing Makily. He told me that he was afraid I might think it would be inappropriate to bring her...then he said IT IS TOTALLY APPROPRIATE ....that Carrie loved Makily and that kids like her and Brennan were her passion...I bit my lip, choked back a few tears and promised to bring Doodles with me.

Life is so hard.

I have so much to be THANKFUL FOR TODAY!

Please continue to keep The Hammer Family in your prayers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe i missed thanksgiving AND i'm going to miss black friday with you and granny.....BAH! i'm so sorry again about all the losses happening at once. my prayers are with u and their family.

Anonymous said...

tara said...
btw...that's my comment up there, not hollie's, for some reason my gmail has me as hollie even though i've changed it!

my life: said...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend...her family has weighed heavily on my heart. What a tremendous loss...many thoughts and prayers.

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Life IS hard. But so good of you to still be able to find things to be thankful for! :)
TAG! I tagged you onmy blog. :)

http://bramacks-mom.blogspot.com/2008/11/nablopomo-no-more.html