Tomorrow we have ANOTHER home visit.
I have crossed all my T's and dotted all my I's....at least I think I have.
Last time I thought I was finished until the lady went through the house telling me all these things I had to do. What was frustrating is I had already had two other home visits and was NEVER told any of the additional things this lady told me. We had to get glass doors for our fireplace ($230), get our BRAND NEW fire extinguisher inspected and tagged. A few other little things.
*sigh*
Anyway I have done everything she asked so we shall see what happens. I know she is going to do another psychological evaluation.
I am not really sure how much I will be able to blog about the placements we get. I thought of starting another blog for our fostering journey because I really should be anonymous. I have found a few other foster parents' blogs and so I guess I will take notes from them?
We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Wish me luck.
I have crossed all my T's and dotted all my I's....at least I think I have.
Last time I thought I was finished until the lady went through the house telling me all these things I had to do. What was frustrating is I had already had two other home visits and was NEVER told any of the additional things this lady told me. We had to get glass doors for our fireplace ($230), get our BRAND NEW fire extinguisher inspected and tagged. A few other little things.
*sigh*
Anyway I have done everything she asked so we shall see what happens. I know she is going to do another psychological evaluation.
I am not really sure how much I will be able to blog about the placements we get. I thought of starting another blog for our fostering journey because I really should be anonymous. I have found a few other foster parents' blogs and so I guess I will take notes from them?
We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Wish me luck.


3 comments:
Again you inspire me. What a wonderful venture you are going on.
I'm so excited about this Trish.
I just love your header of Makily.
What did you do?
Post a Comment