Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another Adventure in Walmart




The weekend before Christmas we again made a trip to Walmart with the Teals (are you seeing a trend here, I swear we do other things than just go to Walmart).

We were going to a "Jam in your Jammies" concert with Mr. Richard and I was looking in the women's pj's section for cute jammies to wear. Trishtwo was helping me pick something out and looking at things herself. I noticed a young guy about 20ish walking around aimlessly with some sort of ladies black lingerie in his hands. We made eye contact a couple of times, he looked confused and desperate but I quickly looked away. I didn't want ANOTHER awkward moment in Walmart....especially NOT in the ladies panties section.

I see Trishtwo notice him and him looking at her confused. I had to giggle to myself.

Secretly I was hoping he would approach her. Yes I was still bitter about "Kool-Aid Teeth man."

He did.

He is standing next to her sighs and says "Gee, I wish I could find some boy shorts".

Trishtwo turns around. He looks at her and says "These are boy shorts right"?

I swear to you he was pointing to a girdle that looked just like this.

Photobucket

Then he said he was looking for a Christmas gift for someone and she had said she wanted some boy shorts.

It was all I could do not to bust out laughing. I felt for this guy though. I mean there he was, confused as he could be, trying to buy his wife what she wanted for Christmas and he was looking at girdles. I imagined this woman opening her gift and finding a girdle.

Can you imagine what a "Merry Christmas" that would have been?

Trishtwo immediately says "Oh no honey, that is a girdle...step away from the girdles, BAD idea".

Trishtwo shows him where the boy shorts are and he stands there staring at them looking even more confused. I am of course watching from a distance reveling in the fact that I am not experiencing the awkwardness she is.

Then he says to her "uhm, I am not sure what size she is, how do I know what to buy".

Then Trishtwo asks him about what size he thinks she is.

All he could say is that "Well, she's a big girl".

*sigh*

Trishtwo then looks at the black lingerie in his hands. It was a nice long silky type gown with a silky robe to match.

She told him he would be safest with that, black is flattering and it was a pretty robe. Told him to save the boy shorts for another time.

He thanked her and went on his way.

Trishtwo and I decided we are now even. I had the kool-aid stain boy, she had the girdle BOY.

Just for fun today I will leave you with this. It's a clip from "Ellen", she is HILARIOUS to me and this clip cracks me up EVERY TIME I watch it.

Does anyone know if this chair is FOR REAL though.

SERIOUSLY!?

ENJOY!

1 comments:

Jacolyn said...

I love Ellen too! Thanks for the giggle.