This is my sweetie talking, smiling and laughing. I told you it was the most amazing sound in the world...now you can see. Give it a second and she will get tickled with herself....if you hear a clicking sound that is her "sucking" something she has learned to do since her palate was repaired.
I just have to say Makily is just Beautiful! I found your site on Our-Kids. I am mom to 3 children with Prader-Willi Syndrome. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We have 7 kids and our son with PWS is out 4th. He is 11 years old. Our other 2 children with PWS were adopted when they were babies. You have such a healthy outlook on life with a special needs child. Makily is a lucky little girl to have you. Sincerely, Vicki Knopf Salem, CT
Trish~that is the sweetest video I have every seen!! Makily is so beautiful. It truly touched my heart. I loved reading your blog, even though I know the story. You and your family touch my heart!
This blog is protected by copyright. Please feel FREE to link to me.
Do not reproduce anything here without getting permission from me. Patricia Caldwell patyrish237@aol.com
Noah's Never Ending Rainbow
The mission of Noah's Never Ending Rainbow, a national Trisomy organization, is to educate, advocate, raise public awareness, promote strategic alliances and assist families who have children with Trisomy and related chromosome disorders. Make sure to LIKE them on facebook!
2 comments:
I just have to say Makily is just Beautiful!
I found your site on Our-Kids. I am mom to 3 children with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We have 7 kids and our son with PWS is out 4th. He is 11 years old. Our other 2 children with PWS were adopted when they were babies.
You have such a healthy outlook on life with a special needs child. Makily is a lucky little girl to have you.
Sincerely,
Vicki Knopf Salem, CT
Trish~that is the sweetest video I have every seen!! Makily is so beautiful. It truly touched my heart. I loved reading your blog, even though I know the story. You and your family touch my heart!
Love,
Lynnelle & Emma
Post a Comment