I'm kinda blocked right now so I thought I'd share a song that reflects where I'm at in my head right now.
Make sure to listen to the whole song, the last couple lines of it are defining to the whole song I think.
If you have read my blog for any period of time you will know that Spring time is the hardest for me. Makily was born April 1st, her birthday is around the corner and it brings back lots of bad memories that I'd much rather forget. I have an appt with my shrink this week. My meds are definitely helping me though because typically I'm much more of a mess than I am right now this time of year.
Will write more next week.
Love to all my blog readers. Your comments and page views mean a lot to me.
Trish
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Paradise.
Posted by Patyrish at 3/10/2012 11:59:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sorry the memories are so hard. It has been fantastic as a long term reader (who rarely comments - sorry) to see you feeling so much better. I hope this year is better, and love and happy birthday to your beautiful daughter.
I don't comment much either but i think you rock! You are very brave and strong even when you feel like a weeping mess.
Hey your blog looks different..i likey :)
It's really great that your medicine is helping you a little.
Bright Blessings Hun :)
your family is beautiful and you are a wonderful mommy! My son born congenital heart defect and needs to be tube fed. I feel your heartach. But when things go wrong. Remember their smile and giggles and happiness at the little things.
Post a Comment