Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She's a Mean Bongo Player.

Some clips here of Makily playing with her favorite Speech Therapist Elon Bruner w/Therakids.

5 comments:

Lori Osero said...

Trish ~ I love this...looks like she needs her own set a bongo DRUMS. What every lil girl wants..to play music! Hey ~ way to go Makily. Take care

Heather said...

That's AWESOME Makily!! I love the looks she gives you guys, like, you do REALIZE ya'll are all insane right??

Amanda said...

Great music... but even greater to see the wonderful interaction and communication.

Hilary said...

That is cute!!!! Makily is so precious! I love how she does shoot the look like ok ladies I am trying to jam out here and you two are crazy..made me laugh! Made me want a set of those bongo too!!:)

Andrea "The H family" said...

First off..Hi my love. Missed you. 2nd: Ok....Makily is really smart girl. I watched the video and she is ON THIS THING. I felt like I was watching Luke! She was copying the therapist and looking up in affirmation. It was awesome Trish! I loved this video. Oh..and saw that sneek peak of J!! SO FUNNY. Now..the Easter dress: You are such the GIRLY MOMMA. I'm loving it! I'm all about FRUFF. I can only hope to dress Hannah as adorably as Makily!
Ok..love you...I power stalked today. Been busy and finally had time! Love you,!!