Monday, February 25, 2008

WARNING: Picture Overload

For those that have not seen Makily's caringbridge page yet I am going to be doing ALL of her updates here from now on. It seems like if I am updating one page regularly, I am neglecting the other. I hope that meshing this site with her CB site will make it easier for me to manage. I promise to update on Makily weekly IF NOT DAILY! :-) I also will be moving this around and possibly remodeling the site in the next couple of weeks. Of course all her new pictures will be posted here now.

That being said....I will begin the picture OVERLOAD for today.

Is it Makily or Allen? One may never know!
Photobucket

Shamoo
Photobucket

HOLY COW, DO YOU SEE SHAMOO!?!?
Photobucket

Our hands :-)
Photobucket

Yes I really am this sweet and innocent......really
Photobucket

Cousin Hailey with Aunt Tammy in the background
(I was trying to be photographically unique, Andrea notice the no pants!? lolol)
Photobucket

Cousin Hailey with more bubbles!
Photobucket

Our attempt at getting the girls picture together with them both looking at the camera. For some reason when Hailey sat on the blanket she thought she had to lay down!?
Photobucket

AHCK! Makily's not looking! Cute one any way
Photobucket

Bubbles make her happy!
Photobucket

REALLLY HAPPY!
Photobucket

Just because it's funky
Photobucket

Sleeping Angel in a Wagon
Photobucket

Ugh really what's with all the wires people!? Her last sleep study (Jan 2008)
Photobucket

Shopping it's so exhausting....*sigh*
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand managing more than one site is not easy. I will check here from now on. The pictures of Makily are beautiful! She is so pretty! Know that I am always praying!
Sami

michelle hays said...

wow, are you a photographer? These pictures are so beautiful. I love the angles, and I love the funky bubble picture. Of course, your subject automatically makes your pictures beautiful. You go Makily!

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish,
I know there would be no way to keep up with more than one update in my life! I always love seeing pictures of your girl.
Hey thought I would let you know that since we have been both foster parents and adoptive parents, I can tell you the process is much easier to adopt than to foster. The process is long and tedious. We will continue to check on you guys all the time.
Pam and Madison
www.caringbridge.org/visit/madison

Unknown said...

Toooooo cute!!! She is adorable!!

Proud Mommy To An Angel said...

I LOVE the picture with everyone's hands! You are so awesome. Makily gets more and more beautiful everyday! Thanks for sharing.

Andrea "The H family" said...

TO DIE FOR PICS honey. Love, love the bubble pics. Of course...I want to take Makily's picture so bad!! COME TO DALLAS PLEASE!
Yes..I embrace the no pants pic as well as love your creative picture.
read your entire blog. commenting here. Hope that's ok. heading out of town. I'll be back in reality next week. Love you babe!
A

bridgetmj said...

She is so adorable, I wish I could just hug her.

Anonymous said...

hello trish i just want to yet you know i admire you and your beautifull little girl makily is one lucky girl to have a fantasic mum like you.good bless you not long till your little princess birthday happy easter to mikily xoxoxoxo katie mendoza melbourne australia.PS thank you for letting me read your blogs.