Well Makily has been the happiest baby this week. She has laughed and giggled at me and her Daddy so much, NOTHING makes me feel like I do when she laughs. It's the sweetest sound.
After a million phone calls, sitting on hold for LONG periods of time and being hung up on "accidentally" I finally got an answer about the insurance paying for Makily's formula or not. THEY WILL!!! This is huge for Allen and I as we have been paying close to $500/month on formula ALONE for Makily since she was 6 weeks old. I have been able to get it off ebay several times and that helps alot as it's cheaper there. So instead of $500/month we will have to pay $100, insurance covers 80% of it. I am going to *try* to see if CMS will cover the remainder but I won't hold my breath. I havent got them to do very much for us as of yet so I am not too hopeful.
Allen has to leave at 4am for work in the morning. He SHOULD have been home til Tuesday but Closetmaid is having scheduling issues so Allen is stuck on a different run. BLECH! I shouldnt complain we are fortunate he has a job that provides for us and are flexible when it comes to Makily. I am selfish though and want him around all the time.
I want to do something nice and romantic for Allen for Valentines Day but I have no clue what we could do cause we are sooo broke. I am praying Allen gets his W2 soon so we can go file our taxes and get our money back and catch up our bills. I doubt we will get it in time for Valentine's Day though. I also have the truck up for sale and hopefully that will sell fast! We may just do the dinner and a movie thing and see if my mom will keep Makily.
That's all for now, pretty boring update, yes I know.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Things are looking up.....sort of
Posted by Patyrish at 1/21/2006 11:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
definitely not boring! Its great to hear that Makily is laughing and feeling well. Hang in there! J
Baby laughs are PRICELESS!
Post a Comment