We had an AWESOME Christmas. This year REALLY was amazing and Makily has such a great time. We made so many lasting memories.
Hope you enjoy watching!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
The Caldwells Christmas 2007
Posted by Patyrish at 12/26/2007 02:38:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
oh girl!! Such a great video. I saw Luke's card on your mantle! (so sweet) Makily looked so happy with her toys and family. What a great day. She's so precious looking in her mirror!!
We love you!! Merry Christmas honey!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! And you guys tooooooooo!!!!!!
What a fun a loving video! Thanks for sharing that with me.
Larry
What a terrific video. You are so talented! Is the pic above the mantle an actual portrait of you and Alan? If so, I'd love to know who did it. Happy New Year! By the way, is the guy with Allen married? LOL! If he is, good for him, I'm not a husband snatcher but if he's not, send him my way!
I loved the Christmas video and the video of Makily in the hospital! Isn't it amazing that our kids can show their love for life wherever they may be --- even hooked up to IVs, O2 and whatever else in the hospital!
I wanted to say thanks to turning me onto the video making website!
Adreanna - mom to Nathan & Addison
Hey There! Just wanted to say, thanks for taking the time to read my blogs. I appreciate your comments. I know you are busy. LOVE YA! Janie
p.s. kiss the princess for me
Post a Comment