Let's play catch up.
I took Makily to the surgeon. He looked at her belly and said she needs a longer feeding tube. He feels if it is rubbing it's because the tube is too short. She has grown a lot and so the size has to be changed. We got the new size tube yesterday and I plan on putting it in tonight. I just hope it does not leak.
He was not at all concerned about the incisional hernia so I'm not either.
Makily and I went to The Family Cafe at the Orlando Hilton last weekend. Chontee had gotten a scholarship to go and asked Makily and I if we wanted to room with her and her kids. It was a much needed get away. We spent a lot of quality time in the pool. We floated around their lazy river countless times and I snuggled my girl. It was wonderful!
I'm working on getting a new camea and a new laptop. My old one DIED suddenly. I am hoping a fully charged NEW battery will revive it but if not I'm no too hopeful.
I need to take more pictures. Time is passing me by and I'm missing out!
I had a really cool RED digital camera but somehow in my chaotic life it got lost along the way. Right now I have a Samsung I think? It has a touch screen and I hate it. Sounds like it would be snazzy but I'm not digging it.
Anyway
I'm rambling
That's me.
I ramble.
I have some exciting things going on behind the scenes right now. I can't/won't talk about it publicly just yet but just know I have something I'm excited about and looking forward to.
(don't you hate it when bloggers do this......you know you love me)
In other news our a/c went out one day this week and it was SWELTERING. Luckily all it took was Allen putting the a/c on a bigger breaker and it was fixed. Boy has it been hot in Florida lately though. At least TS Debby finally blew over because the week or rain got old real fast for me.
That is all for now. Half of this post was written in June the other half on July 5th.
ur welcome.
Trish the Great.
Thursday, July 05, 2012
Ketchup.
Posted by Patyrish at 7/05/2012 05:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's good to hear from you
Post a Comment