Hope everyone had a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.
Allen is such a wonderful husband. I really just adore him and I am so blessed that he is my husband. He bought me THREE DOZEN roses, chocolates and made my FAVORITE dinner. It was surely a romantic evening at the Caldwells. :-)
Makily has been trying to get sick for what seems like a month now. She was up most of Saturday night coughing, hacking and gagging. She is not running a fever but she has more snot then she knows how to manage. Suctioning her is a nightmare these days. She acts like you have broken her arm when you do it, then all the crying produces even MORE snot so it's almost not even worth doing it.
sigh
There's no school today so we kept her home. She seems somewhat better this morning. I will be happy with the cold/flu/winter season is over. She always struggles this time of year with colds. I am just thankful that we went an ENTIRE YEAR last year without pneumonia. THAT'S A HUGE MILESTONE! *knock on wood*
Little J started walking. It's the cutest thing ever. Only five or six steps here and there but he is doing it and it's so cute. He's this little tiny guy walking.
I'll admit the first time he did it I cried. Happy and sad tears. Happy for obvious reasons but sad because I have yet to see my Makily walk without anyone helping her.
I still haven't given up on that. I don't plan on it either.
More stuff going on in J's case this week. As always I can't give details but when things start happening with that I get SUPER nervous. I am trying to stay as calm as possible but it's not always easy. I have been as "hands off" with his case as I can possibly be lately. I just really have felt like God is telling me to "get out of the way" and so I am desperately trying to stay OUT of the way. Pray for me on this.
We got our taxes done last week. WHAT A FIASCO! I plan on posting the entire story this week so stay tuned for that. I can't even begin to tell you what a CIRCUS it ended up being. I am starting to wonder how Allen and I end up in situations like that! I seriously kept sitting there going "seriously...Allen is this happening"? He just kept looking down and shaking his head.
Good times.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Updates
Posted by Patyrish at 2/16/2009 09:04:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on those first steps. I wish I could see. Im proud of your faith for Makily. I believe too.
Wishing love and luck with J's case this week. xoxox
what happened with the taxes?!!!
Post a Comment