Friday, May 02, 2008

IT'S A BOY!



We picked him up today. He is four and a half months old.

For blog purposes we are going to call him J.J.

He is ADORABLE and sweet as pie.

I walked in the door and said "Hi Baby" and he grinned and then came right to me.

I almost cried right there.

I'm in so much trouble!

He's on a great schedule. I am told that he sleeps through the night and he is sleeping as I blog right now.

Makily seems to like him already. We all sat on the floor when we got home. J.J. and Makily cooed, giggled and smiled at each other. I cried again. It was really cool to see how quickly she took to him. She kept holding on to his little foot and smiling at me.

So far his temperment is AMAZING considering his background (which for legal reasons I can't go into here....sorry). He just lights up when you talk to him and makes the cutest little squeals.

I know that there are many unknowns and that things may not work out how I would like but for now.....for tonight I am just going to relish in the Joy of this sweet baby boy.

Life is good.

Thank you God.

16 comments:

Keely Miller said...

Yeah, whoopeee, Little boy dance going on here!!! Congatulations, JJ will be blessed for having been taken care of by you and your family. I am so excited for you. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me. God bless that beautiful child!!! Yeah, Makily has a little friend. Big hugs to Makily also. She will make an excellent big sister. Whoooohooooo!!!!

Unknown said...

I follow you guys rather regularly and I am so excited for you! I can't wait to follow your new-new normal! I'm sure things will work out with JJ in the end!

Unknown said...

Oh! I am so excited for you guys and JJ is one lucky boy!!

Ashley Kostjuk said...

This little one is coming into a family full of love. I'm so happy for you all. We can't wait to see his little face one day! Congratulations...
Kostjuk Family

michelle hays said...

Im crying too! Congratulations!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Girl.....amazing. I can't wait to see pics?! Will we get to see pics of him? How so very blessed. I'm elated and anxious to hear more. I hope you'll be able to blog more info as it's so interesting. (the entire process)
Also, I had to play blog catch up tonight and saw that Sleepsafe contacted you. They found my blog as well and wanted to use Luke's video on their website! LOL! They are internet hounds and google their bed quite often. The marketing director is amazing from that company. I pray Makily gets this bed Trish. It's so good for her. Oh..Tell Deborah that her kids are AHMAZING! SO precious..the pics below. I'm power commenting here as I had to read a few of your entries at the same sitting.
Hugs hugs honey..I'm thrilled for you/hubby/Makily!!

Stephanie Rese (St-Pierre) said...

Oh Trish, hooray! I got all choked up when I read your message!!! I know what this means for you and Allan. Enjoy him!!!

LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you will LOVE your little boy:) I pray for you and your family that this may be **it**

art said...

Great News!! I hope things work out for you all.

Adreanna, Nathan & Addison

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh im so happy for you and the baby..and for makily she is going to love having a fellow lil one around... yea... oh jj's the hubbys name good choice

Tia said...

FANTASTIC!! WOOHOO and YIPPEEEE!!! Oh I'm so excited for you! How's Makily taking to him?

Welcome home JJ
Tia

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy him! You are such a wonderful family!

Unknown said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I think for blog purposes, you should call him Ken Leeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

tara said..

can't wait to see him!

Proud Mommy To An Angel said...

Yay! Congrats! Little boys are alot of fun!

Jacolyn said...

That is wonderful!! JJ is so blessed God place him with you.